Friday, January 4, 2013

Uke Club Meeting Held December 23rd

Aloha, well once again family duties prevented me from attending the last meeting, but I understand there was a fair turnout and a good time had by those in attendence.  The next meeting will be held on January 13th. Unfortunately I will once again be out of town, but I swear I will be at the January 27th meeting and will give the clawhammer workshop. Don't miss it.  Also to let you know, the Northern California Ukulele Festival held in Hayward is a one day event held on April 7, 2013. Check out their website at www.ukulelefestivalnorcal.org. Also, the Reno Ukulele Festival will be held from April 18th to 21st and has been expanded by one day. It is also being held in conjunction with an Acoustic Instrument Festival for all string players. Sounds like a great event. Love to see all of you there. Mahalo. Rob